06 Feb Apply For International Business academy (IBA)- Kolding, Denmark
- IBA International Business Academy develops and delivers higher education programmes that work in the real world.
- IBA International Business Academy is one of the country’s most internationally-oriented business academies, with over 85 overseas partner institutions across the globe.
- 1.430 full time students
- 3.200 part time students
Study at public institutions in Denmark
Pre assess your documents direct from the University
No sponsor/bank statement required
Credit Transfer Available
Students can come along with their spouse.
- Ap Degree in Marketing Management – Duration 2 Years
- Ap Degree in multimedia design and Communication – Duration 2 Years
- Top-up Bachelor in Sales and Marketing – Duration 1.5 Years
- 12 Class/ HSC pass/ Bachelor 2nd year complete in relevant subject
- IELTS score should be 6.5
- Tuition Fees Range 9,115 Euro to 10,115 Euro (Per Year)
- Application Deadline is March 15, 2020 for September 2020 Intake.
- Top-Up Bachelor (honours) in International Business – Duration 1 Year
- MSc in International Business – Duration 1 Year
- MBA (General) – Duration 1.5 Year
- Bachelor 2nd year complete/ Bachelor Complete in relevant subject
- Minimum 2 Years of managerial job experience for MBA (General)
- IELTS score should be 6.0
Tuition Fees Range 9,115 Euro to 12,850 Euro (Per Year)
- Application Deadline is July 01, 2020 for September 2020 Intake.
Moreover, our visa success rate is 98%. 13 successful years of recruiting experience to study in Denmark. We are the first representative of the many Denmark educational Institutions for many years.
Would you like to make a difference in your career by studying abroad then contact us.