What we offer for students
We offer comprehensive support for students looking for international study opportunities, including:
- Continuous support from application to graduation (always free of charge)
- We assess your documents direct from the University
- Counseling facilities in Dhaka, Sylhet in Bangladesh, and Odense, Denmark
- Before Embassy interview we will give you training
- Knowledge and expertise about our partner universities and application procedures Personal experiences with studying abroad.
- Pre-departure beefing and provide practical information about to settle down.
- Cultural and study environment information session conducted before taking flight.
- Travel arrangement for the student.
- Accommodation arrangement for IBA and BAAA , Dania students.
- A-Z support for the residence permit or visa application to the students.
- We advise to finding an internship during studies.
- we provide information about the further studies and job possibilities.
Mr. Ali Akbor Mahi, BSc (Hons) Business studies September 2019, Denmark
Mr. Md. Rayhan MA in English September 2019, Denmark
Mr. Muhammad Rouf Talukdar MBA in General Management September 2019, Denmark
SM Hasibur Rahaman, MSc student in Denmark 2019
Sumsul Islam, Pre-master student in Denmark 2019
Kamrul Islam Interview, MBA student in Denmark 2017
Rizwana Azim Interview, MBA student in Denmark 2017
Jamal Uddin, MSc in International Business, Denmark 2017
Saimonuzzman AP in Marketing Management, Denmark.
Sohanur Rahman, AP Degree Computer Science Univerisity of Northern Denmark, 2017.