09 Jun Good News! International Business Academy has extended their application deadline. The extended application deadline is July 1, 2019.
Good News! International Business Academy has extended their application deadline. The extended application deadline is July 1, 2019.
- IBA International Business Academy develops and delivers higher education programmes that work in the real world.
- IBA’s programmes are accredited by Coventry University. Students have access to many international opportunities, 95% of graduates are in employment or further study.
- IBA also puts focus on research, innovation and development, in collaboration with a wide range of companies and partner institutions, in Denmark as well as abroad.
IBA offers excellent programs:
1. Top-up BA (Honours) in International Business:
For Bachelor credit transfer (BA Top-Up) students must have minimum Bachelor 2 years passed / continuing in relevant subject.IELTS score should be 6.0.
Students will develop, or enhance, careers in the international business arena or can enter postgraduate programmes.
2. MSc in International Business:
For MSC the student should be Bachelor passed in relevant subject. IELTS score should be 6.5.(As a special case we may able to apply with 6.0 IELTS score. But reading & writing should not be under 6.0.)
Once graduated, you can get employment at management and mid-management levels in international companies, or you can secure assignments and functions within marketing management and human resource management. You can also pursue an academic research degree such as a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or Ph.d.
3. MBA (General):
For MBA the student should be Bachelor passed and minimum two years Job Experience in a commercial organization. Students must have 6.5 in IELTS Test (As a special case we may able to apply with 6.0 IELTS score. But reading & writing should not be under 6.0.)
As an MBA graduate, you can typically enter senior management roles or build a career in consulting, marketing, finance and human resource management.
Fees: Tuition Fees ranges from 9000 EURO to 10000 EURO for 1 year. A non-refundable application fees 100 EURO to be paid to the University authority at the time of admission application.
Our visa success rate is 98%. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Share it with your posts