03 Aug Great opportunity to Study in Denmark for January 2020 intake.
Great opportunity to Study in Denmark for January 2020 intake.
- Danish qualifications are recognized throughout the world
- Study in Denmark and gain:
– An international profile.
– Excellent collaborative and innovative skills.
– A strong foundation for your future career.
- No sponsor required
- No Health insurance
- Credit transfer is available
- Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College,
- International Business Acdemy (IBA),
- University College of Northern Denmark (UCN),
- Business Academy Aarhus (BAAA),
- Aalborg University,
- Aarhus University,
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU),
Candidates can get admission in Business, Science, Arts, Engineering programs in Bachelor or Master Degree & MBA.
- For admission in Bachelor 1st year/ AP Degree students must have minimum Higher Secondary Passed (12 class).
- For credit transfer (Bachelor top-up) students must need to complete 2 years or continuing in relevant subject.
- For admission in Master programme candidates should complete their bachelor degree in relevant subject.
IELTS score should be 6.0 to 6.5. The application deadline is September 1, 2019.
Our visa success rate is 98%. For further information please contact us.
Share it with your posts