29 Dec STUDY IN FINLAND AT KAJAANI UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (KAMK)
- International Business 3.5-year degree
- Tourism 3.5-year degree
- Sports and Leisure Management 3.5-year degree
- Esports Business 3.5-year degree
** Master in
- International Business Management (Master) 2-year degree
- A highly valued education and degree
- A 4-day orientation program
- Student tutors
- Library services and e-materials
- Modern learning environments and technologies
- Guidance and support from a large team of different experts
- Student Union activities
- The Friend family program
- Study trips and company visits
- Great opportunities to study abroad
- Double degree in Tourism and International Business programs
- Wide network of working life contacts
- Support and mentoring for developing business ideas and start-ups
** Few scholarships are available.
- Early bird scholarship: 50% discount of the tuition fee
- After completing 55 credits: 50% discount of the tuition fee
These are available only for the standard study period (max 3.5 years) and 2 academic years in the Master’s degree.
- Good oral and written skills in English. The English language skills are tested in the entrance examination.
- For studies starting in autumn 2021, the entrance exams are arranged both online and in Kajaani.
- Bachelor’s degree or another appropriate higher education degree (a minimum of 20 credits of business studies accomplished in a higher education institution
- 3 years of work experience in the field of business and commerce
** English proficiency of all applicants will be tested in an entrance examination.
Tuition Fees at KAMK is 6000* Euros per academic year (both Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees).