22 Dec Study in the Netherlands at WITTENBORG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- 29 March 2021
- 17 May 2021
- 24 August 2021
- 12 October 2021
- 30 November 2021
- 8 February 2022
Students can come along with their spouse.
- Students whose entry level is IELTS 5.5 are offered a half-year preparation programme before starting their chosen bachelor’s pathway.
- Wittenborg’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme has been sub-divided into 4 different ‘Programme Pathways’:
- The MSc ‘Master of International Management’ programmes are offered in four specialisations through the School of Hospitality & Tourism, and students can enter directly after their bachelor’s study. These degrees are 1-year degrees (full-time) and amount to 60 European Credits.
- For Master’s students, there is a special Advanced Academic IELTS programme offered as part of the Pre-Master’s programme. This starts in February, allowing students to begin their chosen MSc programme in September.
- Wittenborg’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme:
Ø MBA – Master of Business Administration (Apeldoorn campus) – €7,150 per year (Total Cost: 18-24-month degree = €14,300)
Ø MBA – Master of Business Administration (Amsterdam campus) – €9,150 per year (Total Cost: 18-24-month degree = €18,300)
- Also, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences provides 10 MBA Scholarships of €5,000 each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations.