14 Oct Study at International Business Academy (IBA), Kolding in MBA program January 2019 intake
International Business Academy (IBA), Kolding
Master of Business Administration in General Management
The program has a strong focus on strategic management issues, in combination with an in-depth exploration of functional organizational areas. You learn about the many external factors that influence a business’s success, ability to compete, and position in the market.
You get an unique opportunity to be part of an international network of current students and alumni. The MBA is an international education offered by Coventry University, UK in cooperation with International Business Academy (IBA) in Kolding, Denmark.
1) At IBA Kolding, they combine theory with practice.
2) Learning and teaching includes practical assignments
3) Group work and case studies, with challenges from real businesses.
4) Classroom lectures are a combination of blended learning, company visits, and other activities including business competitions and special events.
The more you can bring in your own experiences, the more varied and interesting the education.
Top 4 reasons to study with Coventry University
1) Coventry University is the UK’s one of the leading modern university.
2) Renowned for its impressive facilities and practical approach to learning, Coventry is joint 1st in the UK for teaching excellence.
3) Our students have access to many international opportunities, creating truly global graduates. 95% of our graduates are in employment or further study.
4) Earn an English language-taught degree, accredited by a top UK University.
As an MBA graduate, you can typically enter Senior Management roles or build a career in Consulting, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management.
This degree is for you if you already have management experience, and would like to further your career in an international context.
You must normally have successfully completed a degree at undergraduate level (Bachelor or equivalent). For this study program, you should have minimum two years of commercial management job experience.
IELTS score is needed 6.0 and above.
Tuition fee & application fee:-
The tuition fee for the MBA program is DKK 95,000 ( 12779 EURO approx ), if you pay the total amount up front. If you wish to pay annually, you can do so. Then the first year costs DKK 75,000 ( 10000 EURO approx ) and the second DKK 35,000 ( 4730 EURO approx). An additional non refundable amount of 100 EURO will be charged as application fees by university authority.
Application deadline is November 15, 2018 for January 2019 intake.
For your admission please contact us:
Denmark office :-
Address: Ørstedsgade 40, 2, 5000 Odense C, Denmark
CVR No: 34955573
Mobile : +45 502 313 17
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, National Rose Valley,
GA- 39, Japani School Road,
Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
Mobile : 01817004581, 01774180831, 01796617544
Email : email@example.com
Sylhet Office :
3rd Floor, Kaniz Plaza,
Zinda Bazar, Sylhet.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org