Why University of South Wales ?
a) MOI of listed Bangladeshi universities accepted side by side IELTS score
b) Or IELTS overall score 6.0 to above, no single band score is under 5.5
c) No need of IELTS score for A level degree holders
d) Arrangement of Internal Examination for no IELTS score / MOI holder
e) UKVI IELTS score and PTE score is accepted
f) Duolingo score up to 105 is accepted
g) Up to 2500 GBP scholarship to each and every admitted students
h) Minimum 50% fee is payable for CAS and rest of the fees can be paid by up to 7 monthly
installments from the 2nd month of enrollment.
MOI acceptable of the following Bangladeshi Universities :
1. North South University – NSU
2. Independent University of Bangladesh (IUB)
3. BRAC University
4. East West University – EWU
5. American International University of Bangladesh
6. Ahsan Ullah University of Science and Technology (AUST)
7. United International University – UIU
8. University of Liberal Arts of Bangladesh – ULAB
9. Daffodil International University – DIU
10. University of Asia Pacific. (UAP)
11. East Delta University. (EDU)
12. International University of Business Agriculture and Technology ( IUBAT)
13. Stamford University Bangladesh. (SUB)
14. International Islamic University Chittagong. ( IIUC)
1. IBA – University of Dhaka
2. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
3. Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CHUET)
4. Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KHUET)
5. Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET)
6. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS :
1. Integrated Foundation Year leading to Bachelor Program
2. Top Up Bachelor Program
3. Under Graduate Program
4. Master Degree / MBA Program
The above programs includes Business, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, Psychology, Clinical Health and Many more.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
a) For Foundation program : An overall average between 50% – 69% in HSC Examinations (12th Standard) within past 2 years or 3 AS Level with BBC/BCC or A Level with CEE/DEE grade
b) For Under Graduate program : Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with A grade but 80% (A+) marks in Physics and Math are required
for BEng program.
HSC A- (GPA 3.5) will be accepted for business related courses only.
HSC scores with one or two B grades may be accepted on Business courses but would need to be
considered on an individual basis for more specific subject areas
Students below A grade (HSC) will be considered for a Foundation Course
c) For Master Degree Program : A first class 4 year undergraduate degree (60% marks)
A first class 2 year degree plus a master’s degree
MBA applicants should have one of the above qualifications plus at least 1 year post graduation work
A bachelor degree from a UK university/equivalent
Note: Students with at least 50% marks in UG degree with several years of work experience may be
accepted for masters on case to case basis.
Acceptable Study Break :
Maximum 2 years gap will be accepted after 12th class exam for undergraduate courses however
students with current admission with a progression statement from university or credit transfer will
Postgraduate students with more than 2 years study break will be considered upon submission of
proper work experience letter on employer’s letter head
TUITION FEES : Ranges from 13,500 GBP to 15,300 GBP per year before Scholarship.
There will be no Application Fees or Service Charges.
Application deadline is July 17, 2022.
Our visa success rate is 98% for the last few years. 15 successful years of recruiting experience. We are the first representative of the many educational Institutions for many years.
Let our experience guide you through your admission and application process.
Contact us now
1st Floor, National Rose Valley,
GA- 39, Japani School Road,
Shahjadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
3rd Floor, Kaniz Plaza,
Zinda Bazar, Sylhet.
Address: Ørstedsgade 40, 2, 5000 Odense C, Denmark
CVR No: 34955573 +45 502 313 17
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org