International Business Academy, IBA offering the following programs :
- Top-up BA (Honors) in International Business
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Informatics
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Business and Organizational Psychology ( New Program )
- MBA in General Management
- Minimum of 2 years or more post-secondary education after HSC / 12 class
- With Business background for Top-up BA Hons in International Business program .
- Minimum of 2 years or more post-secondary education after HSC / 12 class with IT related
- Background For BSc (Hons) in Informatics.
- Bachelor passed with Business Studies for MSc in International Business
- Bachelor passed with Business Studies or Psychology / Social Science / Sociology /
- Anthropology for MSc in Business and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor passed with two years Managerial Job Experience for MBA ( General ) admission
- IELTS Requirement 6.0 (no single band score less than 5.5) to minimum 6.5
- Tuition fees range 8,540 EURO to 15,000 EURO
Application Deadline is June 30, 2022
Why IBA ?
- Study at a Public University in Denmark
- Focus on Business (in particular marketing)
- Majority of teachers are working professionals
- Approx. 85 international partners
- Extra curricular activities (IBA Student Life, IBA Running Club etc.)
- Strong focus on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Strong collaboration with regional businesses (case studies, company visits)
- According to a recent study, Denmark is the world’s second-best talent developer.
- Denmark is the world’s 2nd happiest country
- Pre assess documents directly from the University.
- Students can go with their spouse and dependents.
- A spouse can work full time.
- Work up to 20 hours per week
- Earn up to a minimum €1,000-€1,500 every month
- Full-time work opportunity during summer vacation (June-August)
- No bank statement is needed for student
- No need of police clearance
- No need of health insurance
- No sponsor needed for student
Our visa success rate is 98% for the last few years. 15 successful years of recruiting experience to study in Denmark. We are the first representative of the many Denmark educational Institutions for many years.
Let our experience guide you through your admission and application process.
Contact us now
1st Floor, National Rose Valley,
GA- 39, Japani School Road,
Shahjadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
3rd Floor, Kaniz Plaza,
Zinda Bazar, Sylhet.
Address: Gartnerlunder 39, 5270 Odense N, Denmark
CVR No: 34955573
+45 502 313 17
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org