Accommodation and job facilities are available there. The academy offered is an MBA program.
MBA in General Management
Requirement : Minimum Bachelor passed with two years Managerial Job Experience And with IELTS score 6.5, UK degree holders need not show the IELTS score.
Tuition fees : 12776 EURO if candidate pays full tuition fee up-front, or 10,085 EURO for the first installment.
Application Deadline is November 15, 2022
Why Denmark and IBA?
- According to a recent study, Denmark is the world’s second-best talent developer.
- Denmark is the world’s 2nd happiest country
- Pre assess documents directly from the University.
- Students can go with their spouse and dependents.
- A spouse can work full time.
- Work up to 20 hours per week
- Earn up to a minimum €1,000-€1,500 every month
- Full-time work opportunity during summer vacation (June-August)
- No bank statement is needed for student
- No need of police clearance
- Study at a Public University in Denmark
- Focus on Business (in particular marketing) and IT-related areas
- Majority of teachers are working professionals
- Approx. 85 international partners
- Extracurricular activities (IBA Student Life, IBA Running Club etc.)
- Strong focus on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Strong collaboration with regional businesses (case studies, company visits)
- No need of health insurance.
- No sponsor needed for student.
Our visa success rate is 98% for the last few years. 15 successful years of recruiting experience to study in Denmark. We are the first representative of the many Denmark educational Institutions for many years.
Let our experience guide you through your admission and application process.
Contact us now
1st Floor, National Rose Valley,
GA- 39, Japani School Road,
Shahjadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
3rd Floor, Kaniz Plaza,
Zinda Bazar, Sylhet.
Address: Ørstedsgade 40, 2, 5000 Odense C, Denmark
CVR No: 34955573 +45 502 313 17
Email : email@example.com