Denmark Study

Student from EU and Denmark?

If you are a student from Denmark, then we can help you study in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. We have more than 50 Universities partners where you can study as a full time student.

As a Danish student you can take your SU with you. You can finance your study from different sources. We can assist you which would be best for you.

We will help you to arrange accommodation and visa applications to study abroad, so that you can start your study smoothly.
Our partners will help you in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada will help you while you are studying abroad.

*Our service is free of cost. 

You can talk to us at 0045 50231317 or E-mail: